SC - new to the list

Gerard Heusden van StagTS1MRS at dsm-andeno.nl
Thu Nov 13 01:58:43 PST 1997

Hi,
after subscribing (and immediatly quitting, and resubscribing to the
digest) the first thing I got was a introduction from somebody who
entered just before me, after reading the message I decide to read the
introduction. So here's me,
My name is Floris van Montfort, I live in the shire of Polderslot (in the
mundane country of the Netherlands)in the kingdom of Drachenwald. I
joined the sca about 11 years ago, and have been active since. I have
many interests, but I know most about cooking and brewing (including
the production and consumption of all alcoholic beverages). I have a
particulair interest in Dutch cooking, and Roman cooking.

Floris