SC - Beer (from whiskey

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Nov 17 13:12:49 PST 1997

                      RE>>SC - Beer (from whiskey thread)          11/17/97

<snip>
Spaten's Hefeweissbier.  Not bad; very mild; no aftertaste.  I'm finding
myself ordering it now, when I'm somewhere that serves German beer and I can't
get any good old English hard cider...
I believe there's an inferior American cousin popping up at various breweries
called Hefeweizen.  I've tried a couple of them but I'd still recommend the
Spaten.  (No, i have no affiliation with the company.)
Give it a shot.  You never know.
- - k
<snip>

Try a "snakebite"  it's like a "black and tan", but is half cider.
- -brid
(who had a giggle fit in the grocery store because they had "black and tan"-
in a bottle- halllooo? just not quite right)