SC - Fw: [Mid] Feasts

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Nov 18 08:38:11 PST 1997

Christi Redeker wrote:

> Actually I went to see the Little Mermaid this weekend and could see Adamantius running around in his white cote (yes, that cote) chasing the poor little crab through the kitchen and chopping up fishies!
>
> Murkial

Actually, you aren't the first person to have suggested that. What you
don't realize is that I am really much more like the enchanted stove in
the Disney "Beauty and the Beast", while the Lumiere (candlestick)
character is really the New York chef David Bouley, even down to the
accent and the hairstyle, and the clock character, Cogsworth, is almost
certainly inspired by Lord Audric Eisenherz, formerly of the East
Kingdom, now a resident of the Outlands...

Gee, I don't think Lord Audric OR his knight read this list, do they?
(Audric is well aware of my feelings in this matter.)

What was REALLY bad was when Master Richard the Poor of Ely stuck his
head in the door of a kitchen I was running, and began singing, loudly,
the song that is at the beginning of every episode of the BBC sitcom,
"Chef!". An impromptu chorus developed, of about eighteen people in the
vicinity who happened to know what he was talking about.

"Les poissons, les poissons, how I love les poissons..."

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com