SC - typo?

Robert Beaulieu robert.beaulieu at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 18 20:49:43 PST 1997

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
haps just wine, with vinegar added to the sauce.

> I wonder if there may have been a variety of wine whose name resembles
> the French word, "miel", which might easily have been translated into
> English by a non-cooking scribe as "hony". I haven't found one, but that
> doesn't mean there isn't one.
>
> Adamantius
> Phil & Susan Troy
> troy at asan.com

	French is my firstlanguage and I am a wine counselor in the Société des
Alcools du Québec (the Quebec government run wines and liquor stores)
for 22 years now and I never herd of such a wine... witch (just like
period things) does not prove it does or did not exist, but makes it
unlikely when no sources mention it.

	Lord Robert de QuelQuePart