SC - A & S Competitions

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Tue Nov 18 21:30:44 PST 1997

Greetings Murkial,

Good luck!  Now I will tell you how I did my documentation.  I would
usually pick some sort of topic.  One example:  The Roman Dinner. I
would briefly discuss the customs and history involved with the dinner,
mention how dinner was served, what foods were served and then picked
the dishes I would present as representative dishes from that time
period that may have been served at that meal.  I would discuss what was
done in period (if any specific techniques, etc.) and what I may have
done different and why.  I then list the recipes in the back: original,
translation and redaction (either my own or the one from the cookbook).
Also, try and use at least 3 sources.  Even if you are using an
excellent source, its always good to corroborate the information.

Again, good luck with the competition. Please let me know how it goes!

meadhbh