SC - A & S Competitions

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Wed Nov 19 00:20:10 PST 1997

Murkial asked:

>I am entering items in A&S and yes, my items are cooked.  How do you all >present your entries and documentation on items that are cooked?  I have >never entered an A&S before and am getting nervous about it.

This subject came up recently on the SCA-Arts mail list. Take a look at
this file in the CELEBRATIONS AND EVENTS (I do have more than the FOOD
section  :-)  ) section of Stefan's Florilegium:

AS-food-msg       (12K)  9/ 9/97    Displaying food items at A&S events.

Stefan li Rous

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html