SC - re: beer (was re: jameson's heresy)

kat kat at kagan.com
Wed Nov 19 11:32:12 PST 1997

> Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 18:34:47 +1100 (EST)
> From: Charles McCN <charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
> Subject: Re: SC - re: beer (was re: jameson's heresy)

>> > Is that like sex on a beach?
>> > 	Charles (at least it looks like him from here ;)

>> E.I. 		"Yes...  it's f***ing close to water!"
>>
> Which makes  it similar. (Well, aussie beaches are usually close to water
> anyway)

Ahhhh... I see what you mean.

Please understand, I'm from California; and in California beaches have little or nothing to do with the water...  at least, the people who GO to the beaches don't ever seem to realize there's water anywhere around...  <g>

Oh, and over here, "sex on the beach" is a trendy drink, whose ingredients I'm not completely certain of...  but are most certainly about 50% alcohol...

Fascinating....  :-)

	- k