SC - Children's book

Michael P Newton melc2newton at juno.com
Wed Nov 19 15:49:47 PST 1997

My lord husband found a children's book at the library the other day I
thought that some on this list might find interesting. It's _A Medieval
Feast_ written and illustrated by Aliki. If you have young children {or
whatch pbs alot.} you may have seen it on Reading Rainbow. Anyways, it
goes through what a lord and his manor had to do to get ready and serve a
feast for visiting royalty. The pictures are based off of medieval
illustrations, and even show several subtleteys and a couple of
cockentrice. Being the Shire's MoC, as well as a novice cook,I thought it
was a really good find.
Lady Beatrix of Tanet