SC - Question-non-cooks

Charles McCN charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Wed Nov 19 16:48:42 PST 1997

When I reply, I am asked if I want to reply to all recipients. I say no,
otherwise someone's name comes up on the cc list. Since that is someone
off the list, it would mean they get it twice.

And I like new subjectts. It makes it easier to figure out what's going on.

my AUD.02, which I am now translating into one US penny before sending
(keep the change)  (Do americans "spend a penny"? Maybe I need to think
of something else to do on the list)

charles

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, kat wrote:
> > On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, Caitlin Cheannlaidir wrote:
> >> Hmm.  This is me, and I don't know why you're getting that message.  I've
> >> noted over time that I often get your (Ras') messages in duplicate.  Maybe
>
> Caitlin dear, are you getting the digest or the individual emails?
>
> I FIXED the problem thusly:  Every time I reply to anything from a mailing
list, digest or no, I copy the lines I wish to reply to and paste them into a
 FRESH email, and insert all the ">"s by hand.  (That's why my subject lines
 are always different than y'all's.)  So far, no further complaints...

> Just my US$.02 (which works out to precisely AU$0.027 and is therefore
 worthless anyway...)

> 	- k
No No, that should be rounded to 3c, which allows you to round up to 5c.
No wonder America gets more say in the world... ;)