SC - Wild Carrot Seed-unforeseen disaster! :-(

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Thu Nov 20 02:46:27 PST 1997

Gee, that sounds just like my EX-hubby when he tossed my boxes of mementos
from childhood/adolescence...."Wudda you so mad for?  They were just boxes
of old junk"  Some of that 'junk' would be worth BIG money today

sigh....I say we tar and feather the roommate  :D

BTW, Ras, don't make yourself too crazy...there's always next year