SC - paid reservations?

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Thu Nov 20 06:14:23 PST 1997

Stefan was talking about a feast that he did and he said:

>>I was concerned about attendance up until the day of the event.<<

To me this is the reason for the pre-paid reservations.  This allows that one extra thing not to be another point of stress.  I worry enough about my feasts that I have probably 6 lists just concerning the dinner.  Mistress Elaina says this will ebb in time, but I am pretty anal retentive about planning, so... one could always hope!  The last thing I want to do is think about what if we don't have enough people to show up.  I still worry about it living in Colorado (snow, ice, blizzards) but those are things we have no control over.

Miss Manners I am not... but I think that if someone invites me to their house for a meal, the least I can do is let them know that I am coming.  And, I would let them know in a reasonable amount of time that they could plan on food and such for me.

Murkial