SC - Feast Budgets

Charles McCN charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Thu Nov 20 14:57:30 PST 1997

Translating prices is probably difficult but...

As I have said, our feasts usually _ARE_ the main part of the event. I
figure on having AUD$300-$500 to feed from 40 - 150 people. Out of that,
a deer would cost $100, a goat about $30, a lb of mushrooms about $2-$3,
a cabbage about $1, a 12" pizza home delivered with a bottle of Coke about
$18 and a big mac $2.60

(The minimum wage here is about $9.90/hr, and unemployment benefit is
about $150/wk)

Charles