SC - Feast Budgets

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Fri Nov 21 05:58:20 PST 1997

Well, lets see here!  Feast budgets huh?  Well, I ma doing my first feast in ages tomorrow (nerves starting to hit now).  And I had a budget of $4 per person.  Lunch is $1 a bowl for soups and bread.

So since Gunthar and everyone are so nice to post there menus, here I go!

Lunch:
Beef Barley Soup
Perre
Breads and butters

On table for feast:
Breads
Honey Butter and Herb Garlic Butter (served in the bread swans, thanks Aiofe)

First Course:
Soupes Dorrees (onion soup)
Pompys with Raisin and Garlic Sauces (meatballs)
Chawettys (pork cheese pies)

Little extra
Payn Purduez (Since I live in the Outlands I cut the bread in the shape of leaping deer and am going to serve them on green trays and sprinkle them with yellow sugar)

Second Course:
Armoured Turnips
BlancMange (chicken and rice dish)
Frytours out of lentyn (scrambled eggs with meat)
Doucetes (custard pies)
Chyryoun (cherry pudding)

Head table:
Lamb roast studded with garlic