SC - Feast Budgets/Event Budgets

Melissa Martines melissa.martines at mail.corpfamily.com
Fri Nov 21 13:52:25 PST 1997

     >But Gunthar, ask them what their *site* fees are.

     >I hear they are often $15 to $20 compared to Ansteorra's $4 to $8.

     >Stefan li Rous

     Actually, site fees are not quite that high in Meridies.  Generally,
     the whole event runs between $20-25.  Meridian events are almost
     always weekend events, so this fee covers your bed for two nights, two
     breakfasts and the feast. (Lunches are generally done as fundraisers
     or people bring their own.)

     Are the $4 to $8 site fees in Ansteorra for a weekend or a day?  If
     they're the weekend, I just might move your way :)

     Morgan