SC - Help for a fellow Atlantian Fw: Forward from the Middle, Savory toasted cheese

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Nov 25 09:35:13 PST 1997

Louise Sugar wrote:

> Can someone on either list help this gentle?  and please be sure to copy the
> cooks list...we'll all be drooling in anticipation  :D
>
> Many thanks
>
> Dragonfyr

I'd bet serious tygers (EK monetary unit) this is a slight
misremembrance of the Digby Savory Toasted cheese...I usually make this
with commercial cream cheese, Brie, and butter, plus the veg., on those
rare occasions when I actually make it. Anybody have an honest-to-gosh
redaction on hand? I just make this up as I go along.

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com