SC - cuskynoles, continued...

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 14:16:23 PST 1997

<<
 So, folks, as still occasionally have to say to my six-year-old, USE
 YOUR WORDS! People have a hard enough time interpreting explicit
 statements on this list, without being expected to read minds.

Oh, all right.  The truth is that I do not comment on things that I have had
no experience in, and there are times in the cuskynoles discussion that I
have become bogged down in verbage, and gone on to the next message.  But I
have found the discussion interesting and educational, and don't want to feel
that it is something that "we don't talk about  in front of the children".
 OK?

Tyrca