SC - Margali's Distaste for Raspberries

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 19:54:54 PST 1997

<<  what, no peanu butter and 'nanna sandwiches?
 > [did you ever make chocolate peanut butr with hersheys powdered
 > chocolare mix?]
 >
 > margali
 No, but I will, now. >>

I've never done chocolate peanut butter, but I have always mixed honey and
peanut butter.  My dad did when he was very small, and we have continued.
 I'm supposed to use this mixture for a sandwich, but I never seem to get it
to the bread, I just eat it with a spoon (mmm)

Tyrca