SC - food mills

margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Nov 2 07:51:05 PST 1997

- --------------9FA1430A548A78E971E27C04

> A food mill such as you describe with the spring/handle/blade, etc. is
> an
> essential in the kitchen of anyone who does canning or sauce making.
> They have
> been around for at least a hundred years or more. They are easily
> obtainable
> at any farm or hardware store during cooking season and are descidedly
>
> inexpensive. Most major supermarkets and retail chains also stock them
> with
> regularity. This is one of the kitchen gadgets that is on my must
> haves in the
> kitchen. If your kitchen is without this handy dandy devise  by all
> means get
> one ASAP. While your picking up your food mill, grab a flour sifter
> also.
> Their use really does make a difference.
>
> Ras

Gee, I'm starting to feel deprived, here i have been proud of my mortar
and pestle styled food mill[and china cap for sauces] Now I suppose I
need to go out and get one with moving parts? not to mention no longer
seiving my flour- Well, jist call me a luddite 'n be done

hawk ptui,
margali

- --------------9FA1430A548A78E971E27C04

begin:          vcard