SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #415

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Mon Nov 3 09:39:18 PST 1997

>Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 12:27:46 +1100 (EST)
>From: Charles McCN <charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
>Subject: Re: SC - Re:Bidding on Aoife
>
>Well, I guess I could raise your backrubs to full massage, add gratuitous
>compliments at the beginning and appropriate stages during the meal (as
>well as those actually required by good manners and astonishment at the
>level of excellence) and a trip to Australia (Which will come from the
>frequent flyer points generated by all those coming to attend...)
>
>Oh. Maybe that could get tricky... Oh well, back to making apple cakes ;)
>
>Charles

OK. Charles Wins. I forgot to mention to y'all that my uncle is the Director
of the Melbourn Theatre Company, having appeared in several exported Aussie
Gems such as Phar Lap (played the Bobbie), the 5th installment of The Man
from Snowy River (Lawyer), Kitty and the Bag Man (he was the sleezy lawyer
trumped out of town with his girlfriend, both naked, at the end of the
film), and he played the curmudgeony old Detective Jacko in The Special
Squad, an old Aussie TV show. Tony Hawkins. My Uncle. My Mum's brother. So,
the ticket to Australia wins. I understand you actually EAT peacocks out
there? That's half my device, so I expect all peacock eating to stop, on my
behalf, while I whip you up something good to nosh on. Agreed?

Hugs

Aoife