SC - RE: Thousand Year Old Eggs

HARTMAN, NOREEN O nc0764 at txmail.sbc.com
Wed Nov 5 05:52:30 PST 1997

>>We were one of the brave groups who weathered the monsoons of
Three Kings... milady Anastacia, milady Pipa, and I were the ones guilty

of the first meal of the day, to be served to Clan Firefall. We served
Finnish Berry Pudding, Finnish Stollen, Apple Butter, eggs-to-order,
and 1000 year old eggs. <<

I just had to comment that the Berry Pudding was out of this world!
I could have eaten on that all day long.....  now about those eggs......

Nina Natasha