SC - cordials

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 11:47:26 PST 1997

<<
 If you want to subscribe (or you get a new e-mail
 address), send an e-mail to majordomo at Tycho.com and
 put only the following line in the BODY of the message:
 subscribe SCA-Distilling...leave the subject line blank as the list server
 ignores it. >>

     Thanks bunches! I now await all the new info I'm sure I'll recieve with
bated breath.......  ;-)

 Ldy Diana