SC - Seneschal's 12 steps--Humor

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 16:14:20 PST 1997

<< Every group has a wierdo that must call the Seneschal
 >with a
 >personal crisis at 2:00 a.m. My favorite was: "What sort of tape
 >should I
 >wrap this rattan with?"

My most memorable experience in my 3 years as Seneschal was when I recieved a
late evening/early morning call from someone who told me such and such a
shire person called her/him a name and quote "I demand to know what YOU are
going to do about it!".My responce> "I'll look into it in the morning". Must
have worked because I never heard another thing about it.

This same person recently autocrated their first event and asked me for
complete details of my shopping list for a feast I was doing. As usual in
these instances, I relayed the information that everything was taken care of
or some such. His/her responce as he/she turned to walk away with a big
smile> "OK. Would you look into it for me in the morning? :-)

Ras