SC - Signing off - for now

Erin Kenny Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca
Thu Nov 6 02:12:40 PST 1997

Well, having been off on short-term disability for three weeks, I
came back to almost 1400 messages today.  Most of them I just deleted
- - I just don't feel like dealing with them right now.

This list has meant a lot to me and I have learned a lot, so I'm sure
I'll be back in a month or so.  I just need time to concentrate on
coping with real life right now.

Thanks for the support.  The peppermint tea did help the nausea.
Unfortunately it is no longer necessary.  My baby died last week.

Until later,

Claricia Nyetgale
(Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca)