SC - honey and peanut

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 04:42:24 PST 1997

Tyrca says:
<< I think you are right, peanuts were not eaten in period (AFAK)  but the
truth
 is that I do not eat period food every moment of my life.

Nor do I, but this is the SCA-Cooks list, so I was trying to keep something
on topic about the post...And to clarify my own assumption as right or wrong
at the same time.  Maybe the Moors did eat peanuts if they come from Africa.
 I don't know, but at least one person on this list probably does.

Brangwayna