SC - Moose

Sat Nov 8 04:03:51 PST 1997

><<  Moose steak and eggs
> for breakfast is quite a treat at -25 degrees F. >>
>
>Ras answered with:
>>And where does one obtain moose eggs?.........
>
>Well, it is similar to how you get sturgeon eggs for caviar. You
>have to be in the right place at the right time of year. And of
>course, you have to pick a female moose...
>
>Stefan

Sorry, plain old hen's eggs.  The only moose eggs (often referred to as
moose berries) I know of are animal fodder by-product capsules about 1
1/2 inches in length by 3/4 inches in diameter.  They have no human
nutritional value, but they are edible, having been used under survival
conditions to keep the stomach operating normally.

Bear