SC - Belated Introductions...

Woeller D alaric05 at erols.com
Tue Nov 11 06:00:46 PST 1997

Elizabeth O'Donovan wrote:

> As per instructions, I thought I'd "take a minute to introduce [my]self."

Hi. Angelique here.  I don't remember seeing instructions to introduce
myself, and I apologize, because I never did- just jumped in.  It's a
bit late, but here goes.
Greetings, Gentles.
My name is DeAnna Woeller, aka Angelique Isabeau Peregrine de la Foret.
(Last name may be changed- picked @ age 13 & tastes change...) I've been
in the SCA, on & off, since I was 13(1978). My period is 1540-1630 (when
I joined, in Atenvelt, where I lived, they said SCA was 16>50< & back, &
I'm still not up with the times) I am interested in period and perioid
recipes and feasts, mostly Franco/Anglo/European and Middle Eastern, but
also from other cultures along trade and spice routes, due to an
extremely convoluted persona history.  I also really enjoy ANY food
preparation tips, modern or period. (such as I have seen on the list)
I currently live in Stierbach, Atlantia.(Sterling, VA) I would be
thrilled to host anyone from this list who cares to visit this area, and
I promise to try to feed and accomodate you well, including crash
space.(allergy warning- I have two cats) I like to cook, but am not a
professional, and look very much forward to (continuing) enjoyment of
this list.
Merci
Angelique
P.S. if any of the many good gentles who joined the list before me still
have copies of their 'intros', I would love to read them. My personal
e-mail is angeliq1(please note- the preceding letter is a
'one')@erols.com.  Or maybe if it's been awhile, or you missed telling
everyone about yourself, you could post the info to the list, so we all
have a 'picture' of those we converse with? :D Thanks again.