SC - re: jameson's heresy

Charles McCN charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Wed Nov 12 19:04:37 PST 1997

writing from the nation that brought the wine cask (you know, the plastic
bag in a box with a lot of cheap wine in it, like a bladder ;) I think
there are times for adding stuff one would drink, and times for stuff one
wouldn't. Mostly related to one's finances, or oversupply of the latter
type beverage.

I suppose given an adequate supply of alcohol I could make do with Luis
XIIII cognac for _many_ of my cooking requirements. In the meantime, I
prefer to drink the good stuff, and mix the rest (eg the soda and ice)
somewhere else (eg somebody else's glass).

just my 2c (In line with Australian currency regulations, rounded to
equal nothing)

Charles