SC - Jameson's heresy :)

Gedney, Jeff Gedney at Executone.com
Thu Nov 13 06:04:12 PST 1997

> Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 08:40:19 +1100 (EST)
> From: Charles McCN <charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au>
> Subject: SC - Jameson's heresy :)
>
> > Now, if the oats and leeks have no trace of bitterness, you may find
> > that some might enjoy a slight zing to the soup. I find a dash of
> > Jameson's (preferably the 15-year old) is just the thing.
>
> It all seemed pretty reasonable until I got to this bit. What a
> terrible
> thing to do to a perfectly good whisky!!!
You know, ordinarily, I'd agree with you, except for one thing...

I do not regard Jameson's as a "perfectly good whisky".
I much prefer "La Phroaig" for scotch (a superior singly Islay malt),
and If you insist on Irish, then "Old Bushmills", or even better "Black
Bush".
Now THATS whiskey!!!

Brandu
- -- who knows from whiskey ;-)