SC - Fw: [Mid] Feasts

Kimib2 at aol.com Kimib2 at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 22:10:14 PST 1997

<< Adamantius (does anyone call him Adam Ant, or is that too far back in the
 dawn of animattion?) >>
I always wanted too...but I didn't think anyone would know what cartoon
character I was talking about!! (just kidding Adam..ant..ius....gotta tease
someone today and guess what...TAG! You're it!)
Lady Kim of Clan Campbell of Argyle
(kimib2)
p.s. no tag backs!