SC - Beer (from whiskey thread)

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Sun Nov 16 08:41:26 PST 1997

At 02:21 16-11-97 +0000, you wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Nov 1997, James and/or Nancy Gilly wrote:
>> This is one thing I've never been able to comprehend - how anyone who has
>> tasted beer once could *ever* possibly want to do so a second time....
>>
>Well, if you mean the watery yellow stuff in a clear bottle that asses by
>the name Millers draft (an oxymoron BTW) then I agree. But grab yourself
>a pint of Beamish Red, a bottle of Charles' best Igor Cherry Ale, or as
>much Chimay as you can afford, and then you might learn what Beer is
>supposed to be
>
>Charles

Well, I've had all sorts of beers here in the States, and during my three
years in Scotland I got to sample various English/Scottish brews.  They all
taste alike to me - and  it's a horrible taste.  I consider beer (of any
sort) to be the worst thing I ever made the mistake of putting into my mouth....

Alasdair mac Iain

James and/or Nancy Gilly
katiemorag at worldnet.att.net

****  REUNITE GONDWANALAND!!