SC - help please - lost source - stuffed beef rolls

Suzanne Berry sberry at primavera.com
Mon Nov 17 12:03:50 PST 1997

Suzanne Berry
11/17/97 03:03 PM

Hi, folks, I'm hoping someone can help.....   sometime either last
spring or in early summer, I found a recipie or redaction for stuffed
beef rolls  -  it involved a paste of butter, parsley, hard-boiled egg
yolk, saffron, and some other things I don't remember, spread on thin
slabs of beef and rolled up.   I'm not sure where I found it; might
have been this list or a website  -  I've tested it and the end result
was well received, and now I can't find the documentation!    If this
sounds familiar, could someone please let me know?

Aislinn
sberry at primavera.com