SC - new to the list

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 12:51:51 PST 1997

<<
 I found a copy in a university library, as I recall, so you can try ILL; I
 don't know if it is still in print. If all else fails, I can send you a
 photocopy. It's a facsimile--and I think the original is out of copyright
 by now.

 David Friedman >>

      Thanks bunches! I'll keep it in mind if we can't get it ourselves. From
talking to the young lady last night at the meeting, I gather that she does
indeed read at least some Dutch herself. But since she is in school and
working, I'm not sure just how much translation time she'll have.......... We
may end up using the recipes she has, plus some of the translated cookbooks
to double check them and as additional sources.
      BTW, I noticed that Small Churl Books has an item in their catalog that
is _The Dutch Table_ (Or something close to that.), by Gillian Rilley. I
don't believe it has been mentioned yet---does anyone know anything about it?

     Ldy Diana