SC - Boke of Gode Cookery

James L. Matterer jlmatterer at labyrinth.net
Wed Nov 19 21:06:42 PST 1997

Greetings,
   A few of you wrote in telling me that the images on my web page
weren't coming through. I think the problem's been fixed now - seems the
edit browser in Netscape 3/Gold has a few quirks that often cause
trouble with uploading to the server. Aren't computers fun...
   Hope you all check out my page - and please send in some recipe
contributions!

Yours in Service,
Master Huen

http://www.labs.net/dmccormick/huen.htm