SC - Wild Carrot Seed-unforeseen disaster! :-(

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 19:02:08 PST 1997

Most noble list members,

I bear you sad news. :-( The carrot seed that I had promised to send some of
you no longer exists! :-( I was hanging them in the hall to the kitchen and
while I was at work this evening my roommate decided quote "I was sick and
tired of banging into them! So I burned the f**king things!!" end quote. :-(

My most humblist apologies to all who were impatiently waiting fo this boon.
I don't know what to do or say to make up for this grievous loss and stand
before you filled with shame and sorrow in hairshirt and braies to recieve my
just punishment. :-(

al-Sayyid Ras, AoA, OSyc
Kingdom of Aethelmearc
Shire of Abhain Ciach Ghlas