SC - Children's book

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Nov 20 08:50:48 PST 1997

                      RE>SC - Children's book                      11/20/97

<snip>
My lord husband found a children's book at the library the other day I
<snip>
was a really good find.
Lady Beatrix of Tanet
<snip>

There are a couple really good children's books on medieval feast stuff.  I
have one that is in the style of the "eyewitness" children's book series.  Not
that I can remember the author right now.  But it has not only simple recipes
in it, but comparisons of daily meals for a lord and a peasant, where foods
came from and great pictures, and it is nicely accurate and not condecending
at all.
- -brid
(too bad they don't make picture books for growd-ups)