SC - SC OT spend a penny

Charles McCN charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Thu Nov 20 15:16:21 PST 1997

Well, it's an expression my Grandmother uses, and my eccentric (rather
quaint in its modern, rather than medieval sense) uncle.

Modern Australian colloquialisms are not quite the same. (Men's toilets
have always been free. Women's used to cost, but that went with equal
opportunity laws in the 80's. Gee whiz, what a progressive country ;)

Charles