Re- SC - Feast Budgets

Par Leijonhufvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Thu Nov 20 21:15:38 PST 1997

On 20 Nov 1997, Mark Harris wrote:

> $5-$6 a head!!!!! That is an unheard of extravagance! The most I've ever been
> allowed was $3 and I thought I was Bill Gates!
>
> That's it, I'm moving to Meridies!

Hm, this is perhaps the time for culture-shock: here in Nordmark
(Principality of, mundanely Sweden) a feast might run SKR 100 (at a
generous 7.5 SKR/US$ this is over $13). But prices tend to be higher
here (and a 25% sales tax doesn't help).

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
PGP fingerprint = 76 3B 11 28 79 39 87 C0  DC 4C 1F 4C C0 1F 1E 89
Tum pultus sicissentem ur ne lus sem ittibus profugnatreius.