SC - Feast Budgets

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 07:35:59 PST 1997

<<  In the two Meridian groups I've cooked for, the standard is about
      $5-$6 a head.  Of course, there are some variations depending on the
      event.

The firsdt time I found myself doing a relatively large feast I asked
Mistress Aldyth for advice for planning how much to spend on food and she
told me to plan on spending $3-$4 per person at the grocery store and then
adjust the feast fee charged up to $5-$6.  At the time the shire i was in was
lucky enough to have a good site that we could get for $75 for a 24 hour
period ($50 fee, $25 returnable deposit), so we were able to charge a modest
site fee and still come out ahead.

Noemi