SC - Feast Budgets

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 19:19:26 PST 1997

<< Well, I ma doing my first feast in ages tomorrow (nerves starting to hit
now).  And I had a budget of $4 per person.  Lunch is $1 a bowl for soups and
bread.

 So since Gunthar and everyone are so nice to post there menus, here I go!

Sounds good and your leaning toward period and period/style dishes is
extraordinarily commendable. :-) Variety of dishes is awesome; flavors are
varied between complex and simple. All in all I wish I could be there. :-(
>From the menu alone I would definantly have gone to this event. The fact that
a listmember is preparing it more so.

Please post your successes and failures, as well as personal observations on
what you would retain or do differently. Thanks and good luck.

By the way, any changes or adaptaioans in recipes would be maost welcome. ;-)

Ras