SC - Feast Budgets

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 01:02:55 PST 1997

<<
 $5-$6 a head!!!!! That is an unheard of extravagance! The most I've ever
been
 allowed was $3 and I thought I was Bill Gates!

 That's it, I'm moving to Meridies!

 >      Just curious how much money some of our great cooks have to work
with.

 Or how little for the not-so-great ones.

 >      Morgan

 Yers,

 Gunthar
     Oooooo, can I put in a bid for you to move to Chattanooga?!?! The idea
of getting another feastcrat--already trained!--is such a lovely
thought.........;-) Not to mention the boost our fighters would get--we are
rather low on heavies just now.....

Ldy Diana
Vulpine Reach