SC - Feast Budgets

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Tue Nov 25 07:20:39 PST 1997

> Just one thing: we might have to call out "the Guards" if you try to
> take Thyra with you (assuming -- for sake of argument only! -- that
> she didn't particularly want to follow).
>
> <gryn, while stroking beard>
>
> ===
> Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike

Oh sure, I try to take away one beautiful, shapely, talented blonde out
of the Kingdom and all I get are threats!

I had to stand in the middle of a bunch of knights while they tried to out
"courtly talk" her last weekend. She was eating it up. When I try to say
those things to her she sneers and says "Yeah, right."

I'm so unappreciated...

Gunthar

(Former Swedish pig farmer)