SC - ?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Nov 25 15:17:27 PST 1997

OK, folks. I realize that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy BUT I
did wrestle for 2 days with the Mock Sturgeon recipe and  sort of expected
some kind of comment, especially from those who would be in the know about
such things.

The lack of critique is somewhat disturbing. :-( I can't imagine that the
discussion of a single French word would be more interesting than finding out
that a period recipe newly redacted and which produced a very good end result
(which by the way, is absolutely out of this world with brown mustard. :-))
quite to the contrary of what was expected by the armchair enthusiasts among
us.

<end of rant>

al-Sayyid Ras al Zib