SC - Re:

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Nov 27 00:38:44 PST 1997

Angelique,

I assume that you are aware of the matter of Addressing a Cat, as so
cogently described by T.S Elliott. I will admit that stamping their
posteriors and shoving them in the corner mailbox is tempting, at times...
I think the only reason I haven't is because it would ruin my friendly
relationship with my mail carrier. However, forgive me milady, but I was
referring to addressing and mailing my complaint, which no doubt comes back
to Cats in the end, anyway. Where WAS Macavity this afternoon? I have
discovered that my owners, Melonkitty Baby, Dustination Unknown, Quark
Quent aka Superquat, Snippety Doo Don't, and Spiffy, all are at least as
computer literate as I, if not more so, so perhaps Quark thought y'all
needed the message more than OK. U., or whatever it is. Have any of you
ever come home to find your computer turned on and utilities running that
you haven't figured out yet, or one of the animal channels running
(www.org/~afn47757 for example, or perhaps www.discovery.com when there is
something on about their big cousins), and you know d#$\  well your
roommate only plays solitaire on the machine? I have.

On the other hand, my dog Stubby thinks that computer desks make wonderful
places to curl up under next to my feet.

What's worse than having or (being had by) cats? Not having them. Do you
know that their latest trick has been to pull up the email list for the
cooks? They were fascinated by the "Esturgeon Contrefait de Veel", but not
very interested in Cuskynoles/Kuskynols... etc.

Later,

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,