SC - SC Feast n the law

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 28 09:45:30 PST 1997

At 17:02 27-11-97 +0000, Yumitori wrote:
>	Do folks in other areas of the Laurel Kingdoms advertise events
>anywhere besides SCA publications?
>
>	Yumitori

We in Marinus advertise in the baronial and kingdom (Atlantia) newsletters.
I also send off copies of the broadside for each event for which I am
steward to all of the group seneschals within the kingdom, to the seneschals
of Eastrealm groups along the Atlantian border, and to the seneschals of the
groups in Kings Bay GA, Groton CT, and Jacksonville FL (major Navy bases
which are likely to have members transferring to, or visiting, Marinus).
I've never seen or heard of a Marinus event being advertised outside the SCA.

Slainte -

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie      Argent, a chevron cotised azure
Dun an Leomhainn Bhig                     surmounted by a sword and in
Seneschal, Barony of Marinus              chief two mullets sable

James and/or Nancy Gilly
katiemorag at worldnet.att.net

****  REUNITE GONDWANALAND!!