SC - Pennsic

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Sat Nov 1 22:45:56 PST 1997

Angelique commented:

Oh, no, keep those!  I'll be by to help you with those, (Forfend that
they should go to waste) and I'll bring the wonderbread, with baloney
for margali & mayo & peanut butter for you.  Sounds like a great party
to me.  Anyone else coming? :p

I would love to. But unfortunately, since I don't drive long distances,
getting to Pennsic from the middle of Ansteorra is a logistics nightmare.
While I have managed to make Pennsic XXI, XXIII and XXV, I often don't
know whether I can find a ride until just before Pennsic. From here, it
is a 28 hour drive. But if you look at the sequence above, this year
should be one of my lucky years. But I don't want to commit to supporting
a get-together since I may not make it. I sure want to go. Last year
it sounded like there were some wonderful classes including cooking ones
and I like the ideas that I have heard tossed around here.

Stefan li Rous