Re- SC - eels? fish cultiva

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 06:08:13 PST 1997

<< Again, didn't mean to offend. Just didn't understand. Sorry!

 Adamantius >>

Most Excellent Master de la cocina,

I, the humble al-Sayyid Ras , do send you greetings. I hope this missive finds
you and loved ones well and your barrels filled with fishes.

I just wanted to say that "offended" was perhaps not the right choice of a
word. Phrases such as "caught off guard" or "taken aback" may have more
accurately described my knee jerk reaction. After working a very hard day and
being surrounded by "idiots" who rould rather serve Riunite with their steak
instead of a nice French Red or a good merlot, I temporarily suffered a major
brain fart. :-0

Please accept my apologies and reconsider my possible demotion from galley boy
to piss boy. I'll try to do better in the future. :-)