SC - (LONG) Cuskynoles II: The Terror Returns!

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 06:39:28 PST 1997

<< Truly, I have often been accused,
 generally by female cooks, of cooking like  a man. What with one thing
 and another, that's understandable. For all that cookery can be regarded
 as a healing, nurturing art form, the fact is, I'm told, that I
 sometimes approach it with the attitude of an alpha male gorilla. >>

Ooooh, and suddenly I have visions of King Kong in a chef coat (back to
discussions of the coat!) folding fruit ravoli (or whatever we decide) and in
the corner at the fireplace, a child roasting with an apple in his mouth . .
.

Tyrca