SC - Re:Bidding on Aoife

Woeller D alaric05 at erols.com
Sun Nov 2 17:10:01 PST 1997

> All right, all ready. I come home from a three day Thechnology Seminar for
> Librarians, and what do I find? Not only has my price gone no higher AT ALL,
> but now I have to have a babysitter, too (four of 'em!). Here's a hint,
> guys: From now on I expect SERIOUS BIDS only. You heard me right.
> I want gratuitous compliments to figure heavily in all of this, and I want a
> quota of promised backrubs applied periodically. And Guys, For the future:
>
> Payment for my services **in the kitchen** hinges on a few key figures:
> Small amounts of extrodinary chocolate applied liberally throughout the day.
> Routine care and feeding.
> Chilled Bubbly Water in vast quantities.
> A rubber anti-fatigue floor mat.
> You have to say PLEASE.
>
> The Whip Mistress of the Kitchen has Spoken. Thank Goodness I don't recieve
> this list at work ;^D.
>
> Aoife
OK. NOW the bids are getting to my area: I bid 2 backrubs and 1 full
body massage (I am a massage therapist by profession). 6 bags of hard
pretzels covered in Guittard chocolate (2 white, 2 milk, 2 dark), 5
dozen chocolate covered strawberries, 20 bottles of chilled lime
perrier, and all of the items bid previously, because I'm going to
accept THEM as bribes to get into this incredible feast.  We'll ALL say
please, with gratuitous compliments immediately following the meal....
Hmmmmmm?
Angelique