SC - so long....and thanks for all .....

Paul and Jillian Louis pocopup at email.msn.com
Tue Nov 4 21:22:49 PST 1997

To the wonderful folks on this line;
Thank You. I have been enjoying sca- cooks immensely...Unfortunately my
Executive Chef was fired this morning so I will be working gross hours until
we find another. When everything calms down, I will look forward to enjoying
the wonderful discourse here again. Until then I guess it's...
Unsubscribe sca-cooks
Olga
P.S. please feel free to contact me at my e-mail address
<pocopup at e-mail.msn.com>