SC - Seneschal's 12 steps--Humor

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Wed Nov 5 08:25:29 PST 1997

>>Humor?  You call this humor?  You're like Scott Adam's Dilbert, reality
>>wrapped as a cartoon.:-)  You're just trying to sucker Adamantius into
>>"an experience."
>>
>>>WARNING! HUMOR ALERT.
>>>
>>>Aoife and Adamantius exchange some badinage:
>>>Blah, Blah, Blah.....
><<snip>>
>>>Aoife---glad to be retired after almost 5 years. Naturally, the joint is
>>>going to hel without me.
>>
>>That sounds familiar, when are you going to volunteer again?  I've been
>>contemplating becoming Seneschal for a third time.
>>
>Aoife says:
>I took my third consecutive term and then retired, thanks very much. I am
>now certifiably insane.

I am on my 3rd time as Seneschal but with a twist. I have to change
kingdoms every time! :)
I was Baronial seneschal in Windmasters in Atlantia then my husband got
transferred. I was shire seneschal in Nordenhalle in the East then my
husband got transferred. Now I am baronial seneschal in Bryn Gwlad in
Ansteorra. Wonder where I will be moving next? :)  Hopefully, we will get
to stay in Ansteorra since we are having a great time here and love
Austin!

The secret to being Seneschal is to listen carefully (known as sleeping
with your eyes open), nod knowingly (your neck goes to sleep) and get
called away before you have to answer  (ohh, excuse me, my mothers'
instinct says my son needs to go potty RIGHT NOW!) :)

Clarissa